Follow Me

Content

Saturday 24 January 2015

First Time Blogger!




So this is my very first blog post and I have to say I am so excited to be able to share my thoughts and love of fashion with you. I have been passionate about fashion for a lot of my life and since I was young, writing has also been a hobby of mine, so I thought why not put them together and create my own fashion blog. I have been reading blogs by the likes of Zoella and Niomi Smart for a long time and I was inspired to try it for myself.
Megan's Style Diary came about whilst researching my career choices. Fashion Journalism is my dream job and blogging is something that always intrigued me. The list of blog names on my phone has sat there for a while I admit, as I couldn't really put my finger on the perfect name. I was constantly asking friends, what do I call it? Until Megan's Style Diary came to life.
My diary will be filled with Fashion tips, outfits, new buys, beauty ideas, and general life goings on, that I hope will interest you and many more to come!
Enjoy!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13531703/?claim=m23wqr76reb">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

6 comments:

  1. Hi Megan. Your career choice sounds exciting. I hope your dive into the blogging world will assist you with your future goals. ^_^

    Keep in touch.

    Olive Needs Popeye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jho! Thankyou for commenting and I really appreciate your support! Will deffinatley keep in touch 😊

      Delete
  2. I wish you much success with your blog. I believe you will find it to be so rewarding and look forward to your next post.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon! Thankyou for the support, glad you like it!

      Delete
  3. Your blog is adorable! I love it. I'm in the same boat as you. I just launched Jerseygypy.com. I wish you all the best. I'll be following you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! I will deffinatley check out your blog and follow you!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

About me

About me
I love fashion, beauty and life so I want to share it with you! Hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I like running it!

Behind The Web

Welcome to my blog, Megan's Style Diary! I love sharing my ideas and thoughts about fashion, beauty and everyday life and this is where I document it! Enjoy reading!

Translate

Advertise here!

Popular Posts