Follow Me

Content

Wednesday 28 January 2015

The Fashion Tag!

I found this tag on Anna Saccone's Blog
www.annasaccone.co.uk 
from way back in 2011! So I thought I would bring it back!
Enjoy! 

1. How would you describe your style? 
I would say my style is diverse! I like to be stylish and comfy at the same time. My wardrobe consists of a range of colours and styles and I love to wear them all!

2. What are your wardrobe staples?
Black skinny jeans, skater and a-line skirts, leggings, vest tops, jumpers, leather jacket, converse, boots and rings (Pandora!) 

3. Most expensive item in your closet? 
What I don't wear- My prom dress! 
What I do wear- My Julian McDonald bag
(I don't own many designer or expensive items, I love a bargain!)
 http://debenhams.scene7.com/is/image/Debenhams/089011390860?wid=1250&hei=1250&qlt=95

4. Most wanted item? 
The chunky KG by Kurt Geiger 'Storm' ankle boots, I'm in love with this style! 

5. Favourite Designer? 
Ted Baker! I think the prints are gorgeous and the styles are so pretty

6. How much do you spend on clothes? 
I love a bargain! High street stores are full of amazing buys that are affordable yet so fashionable! I have to say I do check the price before I go to try anything on, but if I'm in love with something I will occasionally spend more than I would usually.

7. What are your favourite places to shop? 
River Island, New look and Miss Selfridge have some gorgeous pieces in right now! I also love H&M for some basics.

8. Favourite Fragrance?
Malaia by Hollister, smells amazing! 

9. What's your favourite way to do your hair? 
I wear my hair in a few different styles, but mostly I leave it natural and down. I also love to wear a messy pony tail or a high bun to keep it out of my face.

10. What is your go to outfit when you have no idea what to wear? 
Definitely my black high waisted jeans with a jumper and leather jacket, together with converse.

11. One fashion trend you wish would come back or stay? 
I love the 1950s dresses! 1950s inspired skirts are in the shops at the moment and I really hope that style stays!

12. Show us your most prized possession in your wardrobe. 
I'm in love with these heels from River Island, so comfy and look gorgeous on! 


13. Tag some people! 
I would like to tag everyone reading this!
Feel free to do it, and let me know so I can check it out

Thank you for reading! xx 


4 comments:

  1. Your blog is lovely, looking forward to seeing more posts. Before reading this post I hadn't seen this tag before so have decided to do it, mine goes up at 5 this evening if you would like to read it :-) x

    http://amyditsylou.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! I will definitely check out your post, looking forward to reading it :-) x

      Delete
  2. Your blog is lovely and I loved reading your post there really good !!!
    carasecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw thankyou Cara! I really appreciate it! X

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

About me

About me
I love fashion, beauty and life so I want to share it with you! Hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I like running it!

Behind The Web

Welcome to my blog, Megan's Style Diary! I love sharing my ideas and thoughts about fashion, beauty and everyday life and this is where I document it! Enjoy reading!

Translate

Advertise here!

Popular Posts