Follow Me

Content

Saturday 21 February 2015

The Liebster Award!


I have seen a lot of bloggers being nominated for this award and I never actually thought anyone would nominate me! So thank you Nina for the nomination! Make sure you check out her blog!

Ok so the rules are:

1. Thank and link the person who nominated you 

2. Answer the nominators 11 questions 

3. Nominate 11 small blogs who you believe deserve this award and include their links

4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer and notify those nominees via social media/blogs

The questions Nina asked are: 

1. What was the first item of makeup you or someone else bought for you? 
This is a hard one! I actually have no idea what the first item of makeup I got was! It was probably a lip gloss or something from a friend or family member

2. Why did you start a blog? 
Well if you read my first ever blog post you will know that I want to be a fashion journalist eventually so starting my blog is a step towards achieving that goal. Also I have always loved reading other peoples blogs and I was inspired to start my own!

3. Who is your favourite blogger? 
This is also a very hard question! I have a lot favourite bloggers who write amazing content but I have to say Zoella is amazing as I am sure everyone knows, together with Niomi Smart! I also really like Lilly Melrose. I always love to read her posts.

4. Do you have any unconventional beauty tips? 
I am definitely not a beauty guru and to be honest I don't do anything in my beauty routine that can be classified as unconventional! I will get back to you on unconventional beauty tips! 

5. Can you cook? 
I haven't had much experience with cooking, I can bake and I love it! I would like to say I could cook if I tried making a meal but that hasn't happened yet! 
I have made the odd simple tea but nothing fancy! 

6. Are you happy with your hair? 
It depends what kind of day it is! Sometimes I love my hair, sometimes i just want to chop it all off! I have very long hair and it gets in the way a lot, but it does mean I have a lot of options when it comes to styling! 

7. What was the most amazing place you have ever been to? 
 Its hard to choose just one! 
I have been to the Maldives quite a few times and its so beautiful! 
Rome is also so amazing! The buildings and the ancient scenery is gorgeous! 

8. Do you live in a city, suburban or rural area? 
I live in a suburban area 

9. How would you change your life to make it better? 
Well I am actually quite happy with my life but I would probably do more exercise! I have said I would do this for years, and although I do dance every week, I really need to do more! 

10. What is the longest flight you have been on? 
I have been on a 12 hour flight to the Maldives quite a few times

11. Favourite quote? 
'Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world' Marilyn Monroe 
I love this quote! 

My questions:

1. What is your most favourite item of clothing that you own? 

2. What is your dream job? 

3. Where is the place you would most like to visit? 

4. What is your idea of a perfect day out? 

5. Who is your role model? 

6. If you had one wish, what would it be? 

7. What is your favourite time of year? 

8. What is your favourite film? 

9. If you could be another person and live their life for one day, who would you be? 

10. What is the makeup item you can't live without? 

11. What is the one thing that defines your personality? 

And finally the people I nominate are: 


Can't wait to see your answers! 

How are you guys liking my new template? Let me know what you think!

Thank you for reading! Xx 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me! Will be putting my response up on my blog in the next week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I look forward to reading it! Xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

About me

About me
I love fashion, beauty and life so I want to share it with you! Hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I like running it!

Behind The Web

Welcome to my blog, Megan's Style Diary! I love sharing my ideas and thoughts about fashion, beauty and everyday life and this is where I document it! Enjoy reading!

Translate

Advertise here!

Popular Posts