Follow Me

Content

Sunday 22 February 2015

Just a little update!


So I just wanted to give you all a quick update about what's going on with my blog at the moment! 
I was given some great advice to change the way my blog looks to make it more appealing to you guys and more satisfying to read, and I have really taken it on board and am in the process of making changes! 
As you can see I have already changed the template and to be completely honest I'm not sure that I'm completely happy with it. The pictures are distorted and blurry, posts are difficult to edit, so I have decided to look for another one! 
At the moment I haven't found a template that I like. Simple, white, easy to use and attractive are my main priorities and its taking some time to find the perfect template for my blog that you guys will also love! 
So over the next week or few you may see my blog changing, and I know its a bit inconvenient and frustrating to see constant changes but I want my blog to be perfect so you will enjoy reading it! 

So that's my little update for today! 
If you guys know of any good templates with good reviews that I might like, please let me know! 

Thank you for reading! Xx 



9 comments:

  1. I'm always trying to think of changes for my blog too - I find playing around with different templates is always the easiest way to see what works!

    Abby
    www.champagneplans.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh, ive tried a few but I really love the look of this one, the pictures are distorted though which is my only problem
      X

      Delete
  2. Good luck on finding a template! I know it took me about a week of browsing through tons of templates and finally deciding on the one that I have now!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I really love your template! Its so pretty!
      Xx

      Delete
  3. Your blog looks very nice! I'm at the beginning, too! You can have a look :)

    http://alinadoesmakeup.blogspot.ro/2015/03/beauty-inspiration-black-eyeliner-bold.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw thankyou so much! I will definitely check out your blog :-)
      X

      Delete
  4. changes are always good! Can't wait to see it fully done!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou!
      Yes i will deifinitely follow you!
      x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

About me

About me
I love fashion, beauty and life so I want to share it with you! Hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I like running it!

Behind The Web

Welcome to my blog, Megan's Style Diary! I love sharing my ideas and thoughts about fashion, beauty and everyday life and this is where I document it! Enjoy reading!

Translate

Advertise here!

Popular Posts