Follow Me

Content

Wednesday 11 March 2015

This or That Tag


So I have been tagged by the lovely Amy (AmyDitsyLou) to do the This or That tag! Go and check out her blog here 

Ok so the questions... 

1. High end or drug store? 
Well I would have to say, it really depends on what piece of makeup it is. I like high end foundation because as you probably know already I use Bare Minerals. But.. any other makeup like mascara, eye shadow, lipstick, drugstore is more my cup of tea! If I had the money, high end makeup would probably have a larger part of my makeup collection, but at the moment I love drugstore cosmetics! 

2. Straight or Curly hair? 
This is a hard one! I don't usually straighten or curl my hair, I leave it natural which is fairly straight so i would have to say straight. Curling my hair does take a long time since I have so much of it! But I do love curling it when I go out or for a special occasion! 

3. Summer or Winter? 
Definitely winter! I love wrapping up warm and wearing boots and jumpers and coats! Snowy and frosty days are the best! Summer isn't really a season I have loved, although summer outfits are cute, I never feel completely confident wearing them! So winter all the way! 

4. Coffee or Tea? 
Well I absolutely love both! But I would have to say tea. I can't go a day without having a cup of tea! I do love a cappuccino though! 

5. Late night or Early morning? 
Without a doubt late night! I am definitely not a morning person, I would much rather stay up late and get up late! 

6. TV or YouTube? 
This is also a hard question! I think I watch more TV than Youtube since there are so many shows that I love! But I love watching Youtube Videos just as much as there is always something to watch! 
I actually can't choose one, I love them both equally! 

7. North or South? 
Well I live in the North West but I would have to say the places I love most are further south, so I think it has to be South! Although I do love staying in Scotland and places further North! 

8. Heels or Flats?
I tend to wear flats a lot more than heels. Flats are a lot comfier i find for everyday wear but I really do love wearing a pair of heels to go out! 

9. Night in or Night out? 
Without a doubt Night in! I have always been the person to stay at home in my pj's, with food and film! 

10. Save or Spend? 
I do actually save my money quite well! I am one of those people who don't like spending money! If I am going to buy something I have to love it and know that I am going to use it! 

I hope you liked my answers!
I nominate:
Rachel - A Brunette's Wardrobe
Gemma - DazeyChains Blog
Hannah - The Fabulous Hannah

and anyone else reading this who would like to do this tag!
Can't wait to see all your answers! 

Thank you for reading
xx

2 comments:

  1. Great answers! I am the same when it comes to picking between a night in or a night out! Can't beat a cosy night in at home! (I'm such a granny! aha) :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I agree! Nothing beats a night in xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

About me

About me
I love fashion, beauty and life so I want to share it with you! Hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I like running it!

Behind The Web

Welcome to my blog, Megan's Style Diary! I love sharing my ideas and thoughts about fashion, beauty and everyday life and this is where I document it! Enjoy reading!

Translate

Advertise here!

Popular Posts