Follow Me

Content

Monday 16 February 2015

Monday Again & Plans for London!

So it seems that I have got into a pattern of posting on a Monday so I thought I would carry on the 'tradition' as it is, and give you a little something to read today! 

I am actually quite excited at the moment because, as you can probably guess from the title of this post, I am off to London tomorrow to spend a few girly days with my mum, and that of course means LOTS of shopping! It seems to have become an annual trip for us and I have to say its much needed! 
Since we are away for Wednesday also this week, my Wednesday post will be slightly late! (Another posting schedule I seem to have fallen into!) 
BUT this does mean a massive haul is to come with the items I pick up in London, so that is something to look forward to! 
Since I am going to London, I thought I would let you all know what we have planned! 

1. Of course like I mentioned, lots of shopping! High street stores mainly, but no one can resist having a quick look around the designer shops and dreaming about the items you can't afford! 

2. Shows! Usually we go to just one show, but this year its so hard to decide what we want to see, so hopefully we plan see the Lion King or Wicked again and The Mousetrap by Agatha Christie (Something different to what I usually go for)

3. Food! We always love to go out to eat in London, and of course my personal favourite Ed's Diner, the American style diner! Cafes are a must as well! There are so many cute cafes around London selling the most amazing cakes and pastries and trying them is something you can't go to London and not do!

4. The final thing we have planned is something a bit touristy but why not see the sights of London why you are there? I know I have already seen London from above whilst on the London Eye but the Emirates Airline is something a bit different and fun!

I hope you enjoyed reading about my plans for the next few days in London!

Thank you for reading! xx

6 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in London and never get bored of the 'touristy' sights. The London Eye I have been on a few times (I have a blog post on it) and the emirates airline many times both great views you'll love it! Have a great time in London!
    www.rheeblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great thanks! I really enjoyed it! Xx

      Delete
  3. I saw Wicked in London! Such a fun show :)

    xoxo

    Kaley

    My Closet Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so good isnt it! Definitely my favourite xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

About me

About me
I love fashion, beauty and life so I want to share it with you! Hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I like running it!

Behind The Web

Welcome to my blog, Megan's Style Diary! I love sharing my ideas and thoughts about fashion, beauty and everyday life and this is where I document it! Enjoy reading!

Translate

Advertise here!

Popular Posts