Follow Me

Content

Saturday 14 March 2015

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer Review!

Now this concealer has to be one of the most popular concealers out there and its definitely shown up in many many blog posts by lots of people, so I am going to add to that collection of reviews and write my own! 

There is only one word that can describe this concealer and that is PERFECT! 
No I'm not exaggerating. In my eyes its the best concealer out there and for such an amazing price! 
I saw this and tested it against a few different brands and thought I would try it out. This was the best decision ever, because now I absolutely love it! 
It is a liquid concealer and it covers EVERYTHING beautifully! I have it in number 2 Cool Medium and all my blemishes, dark circles, skin imperfections are instantly perfected in a few seconds! 
This has to be my new must have item in my makeup collection because it has transformed my makeup looks and without the heart stopping price tag! 

At only £4.19 from Boots I definitely recommend this to everyone looking to perfect their makeup looks! 

LOVE LOVE LOVE! 

What has been your favourite makeup item lately? Let me know, I would love to check them out! 

Thank You for reading! 
xx

2 comments:

  1. I love this concealer too, amazing quality for such a diddy price!
    Soph xo
    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so good isn't it! I think a lot of people like it, so glad I bought it! Xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

About me

About me
I love fashion, beauty and life so I want to share it with you! Hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I like running it!

Behind The Web

Welcome to my blog, Megan's Style Diary! I love sharing my ideas and thoughts about fashion, beauty and everyday life and this is where I document it! Enjoy reading!

Translate

Advertise here!

Popular Posts