Follow Me

Content

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Outfit Of The Day, Bye Bye March!

Hello everybody! So sorry I haven't posted in quite a while now! I have been super busy with college so blogging has had to go on hold for a couple of weeks but I'm hoping to get posting more regularly now, especially since I am off for two weeks!

Ok so this post is something I haven't done before and I have been putting it off for so long now, so today I thought would be the day to finally do an 'Outfit of the day' post for you guys!  
I have taken these pictures myself and I do quite like them like this for now. However I am sure I will eventually pluck up the courage to get someone else to take them at a more 'proffesional' standard. But I hope you enjoy this post and my very first outfit of the day!

This leather jacket is a new piece in my wardrobe and I love it! It's by Henry Holland and its a wardrobe staple that pulls together any outfit! 
 My jumper is from The Sting in London and is definitely one of my favourites! The cream colour means its great for both autumn, winter and spring and looks great with any jeans or leggings! The jeans I am wearing are the Joni Super High Waisted Jeans in the colour blue black by Topshop. These are so versatile and great all year round!
I am in love with these shoes! They are so cute with any outfit and believe it or not they are from George! I love them! 
My watch is by Olivia Burton and as soon as I saw it I had to have it! The brown leather and Rose Gold go perfectly and its a gorgeous accessory to go with any outfit! 
I never leave the house without my Pandora rings! The first is my birth stone and the other two I stack, as the pink on both matches so well! Love love love! 


So that's my first outfit of the day post! I hope you liked it and let me know what you think in the comments below! 

Thank you for reading! 
Xx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

About me
I love fashion, beauty and life so I want to share it with you! Hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I like running it!

Behind The Web

Welcome to my blog, Megan's Style Diary! I love sharing my ideas and thoughts about fashion, beauty and everyday life and this is where I document it! Enjoy reading!

Translate

Advertise here!

Popular Posts