Follow Me

Content

Thursday 2 April 2015

Little Mix All About The Eyes Eye Shadow Palette by Collection Review!


I was in desperate need of a new eye shadow palette and when I stumbled upon this the other day in boots, I had to have it! This is an amazing product for people who don't want to spend ridiculous amounts, so it is perfect for a reluctant spender like me! At only £2.99 its a steal and I have to say it is such an amazing quality eye shadow for the price! 
...
I am a massive fan of the smoky eye and all things brown, gold and black when it comes to my eye shadow colours. However I am so fussy about the product and as a result it takes me FOREVER to choose the one I want! But this is, I have to say, perfect for me! With just the right amount of shimmer and pigment, this makes my makeup look so much better! 
... 
The palette comes with 6 colours and they are all so beautiful! They are neutral shades of light to dark and the colours are gorgeous when blended! 

This is the look that I wear with this palette using 4 of the six colours. All over the lid I applied the shimmery gold third from the left called Golden Sand. I then took the darkest brown called Cocoa Dream and blended it from the outside corner inwards and into the crease. I then took the black called Blackbird and lined my upper lash line and then Cocoa Dream again to line my lower lash line. Finally I lined my water line and the inner corners of my eye with the cream colour called Feather to brighten my eyes. Mascara pulls the whole look together to finish off! 
I am really loving this eye shadow palette and the price just makes it even better! This is perfect for creating an everyday or night time makeup look, therefore it is so versatile for any person! 
I definitely recommend this product to everyone looking for an eye shadow palette but not looking to break the bank! I'll be purchasing this again without a doubt! LOVE LOVE LOVE! 
...
I hope you enjoyed reading and I would love to know what you guys think of this makeup look in the comments below!
...
Just to finish off, I would like to give my friend Lauren's blog a mention! She has recently started her fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog called 'The Naked Minimalist' and I definitely think it is worth the read! So go and check it out and give her big welcome to the blogger community here!

Thank you for reading! 
Xx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

About me
I love fashion, beauty and life so I want to share it with you! Hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I like running it!

Behind The Web

Welcome to my blog, Megan's Style Diary! I love sharing my ideas and thoughts about fashion, beauty and everyday life and this is where I document it! Enjoy reading!

Translate

Advertise here!

Popular Posts