Follow Me

Content

Monday 6 April 2015

Happy Easter! & A New Look For Megan's Style Diary!


Happy Easter everybody! I hope everyone has had a lovely Easter weekend, I definitely have! Just wanted to give you all another quick update (sorry its nothing special) to let you know what has been happening with my blog! I am currently working on several posts that will be uploaded very soon so that is to look forward to! But for now I just wanted to let you know what has been happening! Enjoy!
...
So if you didn't already know, I have been searching for a new template for my blog for quite a while now and it was proving to be much harder than I originally thought it would be! Choosing a template hasn't been the problem, editing it however has not been so easy and since I go for the free templates, I have found it quite difficult! Why do they have to come with annoying little extras that you just can't get rid of!?
...
BUT I think I have finally found the template for me! I stumbled across the template I have now about a week ago and I have to say I am really liking it! 
I love the way my most recent blog posts are shown on the homepage in a grid layout, making it so much easier to navigate around and see what I have uploaded. I hope this makes it a lot more pleasurable for everyone reading and a lot easier to find what you are looking for!
 ...
Editing has been a dream up to now and I am hoping it will stay this way because I think this template is perfect for what I want my blog to look like!
The colours are neutral and sophisticated, the layout is easy to navigate and I really think my blog looks so much better than it did when I first started out!

 Just a little update about my blog, boring I know, but I do like to keep you updated, since random changes have been quite regular up until now!
If you like my new template and fancy trying it out for your own blog or website click here

Let me know what you think about my new layout in the comments! I would love to know what you think and any feedback on how to make 'Megan's Style Diary' even better for my readers is more than welcome! 

Thank You for reading! 
xx 

4 comments:

  1. I´m definitely into simple, minimalist templates! I hate backgrounds haha.Yours is great :)

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Thankyou, I'm glad you like it! xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

About me

About me
I love fashion, beauty and life so I want to share it with you! Hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I like running it!

Behind The Web

Welcome to my blog, Megan's Style Diary! I love sharing my ideas and thoughts about fashion, beauty and everyday life and this is where I document it! Enjoy reading!

Translate

Advertise here!

Popular Posts