Follow Me

Content

Wednesday 11 February 2015

The 2015 Grammys..Favourite Outfits

I always love looking at what all the celebs are wearing when they attend awards shows such as the Grammys! There are always some beautiful dresses and outfits but also some that are not so great!
I wanted to share with you my favourite outfits worn to the 2015 Grammys! 
Enjoy! 

Rhianna's dress this year was, I have to say, very outgoing! The bright pink dress by Giambattista Valli was a stand out piece that caught everyone's eye I'm sure! 

Taylor Swift has always had amazing style in my opinion and her dress at the Grammys this year by Elie Saab was no exception! 
I love the teal green colour and the style  is perfect for her figure! This is probably my favourite! 

Beyonce never fails to impress and her dress this year by Proenza Schouler was beautiful! The elegant black dress with a low v neck hugs her figure perfectly and fits her style to the t! 

Katy Perry's midi dress by Zuhair Murad was a stand out to a lot of people this year. This style is so fashionable and chique and has a slight 20's glimmer to it! Love love love! 

Gwen Stefani rocked the Atelier Versace jumpsuit this year! I love how the black fabric is contrasted with the nude sculptured bodice! Its so flattering and a perfect statement piece to wear! 

A very smart trouser suit was worn by Anna Kendrick and I have to say she pulled it off! This is a very simple plain black piece by Band Of Outsiders with also a very simple silhouette, but the simplicity is what makes this outfit so elegant! 

A long fitted bodycon dress by Emilio Pucci was worn by Chrissy Teigen showing off her model physique, and I have to say it suits her beautifully! 

The final dress that I loved this year at the Grammys is probably the most simple but fits the figure of Jennifer Hudson amazingly! This white strapless number by Tom Ford is gorgeous! 

I hope you enjoyed looking through my favourite outfits worn to the 2015 Grammys! 
What was your favourite? 

Thank you for reading! Xx 

4 comments:

  1. nice selection! b's dress is absolutely fabulous!
    following you on bloglovin', hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its gorgeous isn't it!
      Thankyou so much! I have followed you back!
      Xx

      Delete
  2. Love the post. The more I look at Rihannas dress the more I like it - only she could pull it off
    www.rheeblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I know its really out there isnt it! I think she pulls it off so well! Xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

About me

About me
I love fashion, beauty and life so I want to share it with you! Hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I like running it!

Behind The Web

Welcome to my blog, Megan's Style Diary! I love sharing my ideas and thoughts about fashion, beauty and everyday life and this is where I document it! Enjoy reading!

Translate

Advertise here!

Popular Posts