Follow Me

Content

Monday 9 February 2015

River Island Wish List

River Island is one of my favourite high street stores and has been for some time. They never fail to provide the best up and coming styles and I love that I can always find something I want to buy!
So I thought why not look through what River Island have out now, and make a wish list containing a few of my favourite pieces... Enjoy!! 

1. The first piece I found is this gorgeous lilac coloured Cami top with spaghetti straps and a keyhole cut out at the back. I think this kind of top is a must have in everyones wardrobe and is so easily adapted from day to night time wear! Link to page


2. The next top I have on my wish list is the beige cold shoulder strappy t-shirt. I love how pretty and feminine this top is and the I fell for the style instantly! Link to page


3. I have been wanting some grey jeans for a long time and as soon as I saw these at River Island they went straight on my wish list! I think these are so versatile in anyones wardrobe and they go perfectly with all styles of top, plus they are ripped which is very in right now!  Link to page


4. The next item featured on my wish list is the grey marl short sleeve side split t-shirt. I love this style right now and it is perfect for a casual everyday look!  Link to page


5. The red short sleeve swing dress stood out to me when I saw it. This is a perfect day to night dress and can be dressed up or down very easily. The style is perfect for all seasons! Link to page


6. I added a jacket to my wish list because you can never have too many! The pink crepe relaxed fit draped jacket would be a gorgeous addition to any wardrobe and the girly pastel colour makes for a perfect spring jacket! Link to page


7. The final item on my River Island wish list is of course shoes! I'm in love with these pink wood effect platform sandals with a metallic gold heel detail. They are the perfect summer sandal with a very comfortable heel height and would look amazing with any spring/summer outfit! Link to page
I hope you enjoyed looking through my River Island Wish list! 
Thank you for reading! Xx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

About me
I love fashion, beauty and life so I want to share it with you! Hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I like running it!

Behind The Web

Welcome to my blog, Megan's Style Diary! I love sharing my ideas and thoughts about fashion, beauty and everyday life and this is where I document it! Enjoy reading!

Translate

Advertise here!

Popular Posts